— Your Private Invitation – for Crypto Circular Members Only —
Want to Get Specific Trade Signals, ICO Picks and Expert Analysis?
Join Our Crypto Traders’ Academy
– 30 Day-Risk Free Trial –
If you’re reading this it’s because you’re a member of our private Crypto Circular Facebook group.
As you know it’s been yet another incredible year…
Bitcoin is up 1,869% in 2017 alone, Ethereum has mooned all the way to 236,318% (since the ICO) and xxxxxx is now xxxxxxxx.
I hope you’ve managed to bag some decent profits along the way. This has been the year that many members of the Circular have bought their first houses, setup businesses and quit 9 – 5 jobs thanks to the crazy world of crypto.
It has been a genuine thrill and pleasure to see. I mean that.
I’m writing to you today because Ross and I – dictators of the Crypto Circular – are working on something that may be of interest to some of you…
Particularly if you want more hands-on guidance, analysis and support with your crypto trading.
We’ve spent the last 6 months working with a UK publisher to create our very own a crypto trading academy.
This is perfect if you want to know exactly what trades we’re personally looking at and which ICOs we believe have the most potential.
The academy enables us to offer guidance and more specific trade and ICO picks to new and experienced traders alike.
Now obviously you copy these trades and picks at your own risk. We’re putting them out there for educational purposes – but these are based on our own fundamental and TA analysis and they’re trades we’re looking at making ourselves.
What about the Crypto Circular?
Don’t worry, we’ve no plans to shut down the Circular. It’s a great forum for irreverent banter and crypto chat. We might be a little less active on there as we dedicate more time to the Academy – which has its own Facebook group – but the Circular is not going anywhere.
Who the Crypto Traders’ Academy is Designed for?
- Crypto Newbies – Maybe you’re just starting out, feeling overwhelmed and want step-by-step advice from experts who’ve been trading these markets for over 6 years. If so, this is for you. You’ll have access to onscreen tutorials, easy to follow trading tips and a friendly support forum.
- Active traders who are time poor – If you’re already trading crypto, but don’t have the time (or inclination) to identify new trades, learn about technical analysis or study charts. As a member of the academy you’ll get in-depth ‘set & forget’ trades signals with clear entry points, exit points and stop losses. You’ll also be notified of our top ICO picks.
- Pro traders who want to increase their profits further – If you’re already trading successfully and want to bounce your ideas and check your own chart reading against an expert this is for you too.
If you want to join the Crypto Traders’ Academy you can do so by clicking the buttons at the end of this page.
Here’s What You’ll Receive as
Part of the Academy
- Trade Watch (Copy Rosco’s Trades) – This is pure TA wizard stuff. These are the signals that Ross has picked out as strong trades and is personally looking at getting into. He details his proposed entry price, exit price and stop loss and provides a chart commentary.
For those of you who aren’t aware, Ross has grown his portfolio by over 4,000% in the past 24 months.
- ICO Watch (ICOs With Moon Potential) – Each month I’ll personally pick out those ICOs (usually 1 or 2) which I think have a genuine use case and strong upside potential. I’ll post all the details you need to get in on as well as a video run through explaining why it could moon with a fair wind behind it.
Ethereum is now up xxxxxxxxx%.
- Trading Portfolio – Bith newbie and experienced traders find it hard to know exactly how to spread their portfolios. It can be tempting to put everything on the next Bittrex pump and pray (believe me I’ve been there). So to help give you a bird’s eye view of the crypto space, as we see it, Ross and I are coming up with a balanced portfolio approach to help guide you. For example what % of your stash in BTC, what % in Fiat… ZEC… what % to put in your active trading fund and so on.
- Support and analysis – A big part of academy is the support section and Facebook group. The onsite forum will fill up with troubleshooting questions and the Facebook Group is where you’ll get alerted to new trades and ICO picks. There’s also some banter on there but if you do join, please bear in mind there are a lot of total newbs on there who are scared and wondering what all this nonsense is about, so please be gentle!
How to join the Crypto Traders’ Academy (and get 3 months free)
I can’t give this service away for free as we’re working with a publisher on this. They do the fulfilment side, manage the website, sort the admin, send out the emails and all that jazz.
BUT I am able to offer you a special Crypto Circular discount if you want to get involved.
The usual rate is £97 a month for this but you can get your first month at £47. This then renews at £97 (but obviously you can just get in touch with support and cancel at any time if you’re not hugging the sky happy with everything).
If you want to grab an annual membership you can get a much bigger saving. Instead of £1,114 for the year it’s £776 which works at £291 cheaper. So you effectively get 3 months for free.
Here are the links if you want to lock in your Crypto Circular discount:
Monthly membership (first month £47 instead of £97).
Annual membership (get 3 months for free)
Just to be clear that covers everything. Ross’s trades, my ICO recommendations and regular analysis and support.
Terms, Conditions and Guarantee
*Figures as at 6th December 2017
Risk Warning: There is a risk of loss in all trading. Cryptocurrencies carries significant risk and should only be undertaken by those who can afford to lose some or all of their investment.
Cryptocurrencies is by its nature speculative and can be volatile. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing, or if in doubt about the suitability of an investment please seek independent financial advice. Cryptocurrencies are leveraged products. They may not be suitable for you as they carry a high degree of risk to your capital and you can lose more than your initial investment. You should ensure you understand all of the risks.
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact Customer Services: Canonbury Publishing Ltd, Unit 5, Hurricane Way, North Weald, Epping CM16 6AA. Tel: 01992 618 045 To unsubscribe from future Crypto promotional emails, please click here
© Canonbury Publishing Ltd
Registered Office: Canonbury Publishing Ltd Curzon House 24 High Street Banstead, Surrey SM7 2LJ United Kingdom 01992 618045